Music is a huge part of people’s life. You see so many people with headphones in, listening to music, overhearing people talk about their favorite or least favorite songs. There are many pros of music, it makes people want to dance and sing along but there are also some cons. Once you start liking a song you start listening to it over and over again until you hate it and you eventually run out of new songs to listen to. There are music charts that help you keep up to date with new songs. If you’re into trendy and up to date music, then this story is for you!
According to Quora, there are over 97 million songs in the world and people spend at least 32 hours on average a week listening to music. When people listen to the same song over and over again it is usually because they have some sort of connection to that song. Once we listen to a song for a while we tend to get bored of it and want to listen to new music. Even though there are many songs it may be hard to find new ones you like.
Most people like trendy music so once a song isn’t trendy they look for new ones. That’s why it’s very helpful when people make top billboard charts of new trendy music. It’s a chart based on new, popular music that everyone is listening to. It includes the music genres of pop, country, rap, etc. Those three are the most popular that are usually on the top charts. The Billboard website has more than 100 songs. The website updates every week with new popular songs.
Since the website updates every week some songs go off the top 20 but some remain. Here’s the 20 that kept recurring these past 4 weeks:
1. Thank u, next by Ariana Grande.
2. Without Me by Hasley.
3. High Hopes by Panic! at the Disco.
4. Sicko Mode by Travis Scott.
5. Happier by Marshmello and Bastille.
6. Sunflower by Post Malone and Swae Lee.
7. Girls Like You by Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B.
8. East Side by Benny Blanco, Hasley, Khalid.
9. Better Now by Post Malone.
10. Youngblood by 5 seconds of Summer.
11. Breathin by Ariana Grande.
12. Better by Khalid.
13. Taki Taki by Dj Snake ft Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B.
14. Drip too hard by Lil Baby and Gunna.
15. Wow Post Malone.
16. Zeze (new) Kodak Black ft. Travis Scott and Offset.
17. Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes.
18. Lucid Dreams by Juice World.
19. Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.
20. Beautiful by Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello.
Here is a link to the website if you want to keep track of the updated songs every week, “https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100″